Check this page for current opportunities for stipended work with CPT. If you wish to work with CPT but are not yet a Peacemaker Corps member, you may also wish to read more about how to join.
Administrative Team Openings
- Colombia Project Support Coordinator (half-time opening)
Field Team Openings
CPT has openings for full- and part-time workers on four field teams. Click on the links for each project to see details on each position. Note that you must be a trained CPTer to apply for field team positions.
Applications are being accepted by Project Support Coordinators (PSCs) immediately. Start times vary. To apply, please send an email to the relevant Project Support Coordinator with a short résumé of your experience with CPT and a letter of motivation explaining 1) your interest in that particular team and 2) what skills you bring to that team. All trained members of CPT are eligible to apply.
- Colombia - One full-time opening. Interim Project Support Coordinator: Jhon Henry Camargo
- Iraqi Kurdistan - One full-time and two half-time openings. Project Support Coordinator: Lukasz Firla
- Palestine - Five full-time openings and one half time opening. Project Support Coordinator: Mona el-Zuhairi
- Indigenous Peoples Solidarity - One full-time opening. Project Support Coordinator: Natalie Maxson