The Administrative Team, what most organizations call staff, provides administrative and program support for teams in the field.
- Administrative Director: Muriel Schmid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canada Coordinator: Rachelle Friesen, email@example.com
- Communications Coordinator: Caldwell Manners, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegations Coordinator: email@example.com
- Finance Manager: Mark Frey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach Coordinator: Julie Brown, email@example.com
- Personnel Coordinator: Kryss Chupp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Director: Milena Rincón, email@example.com
- Project Support Coordinator - Colombia: Carolina Gouveia Santana (interim), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Support Coordinator - Iraqi Kurdistan: Lukasz Firla, email@example.com
- Project Support Coordinator - Palestine: Mona el-Zuhairi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Coordinator: Sarah Sommers, email@example.com
The field teams are the individuals who do the fundamental work of CPT, based in our program sites and standing in solidarity with our global partners. They are made up both of stipended members (full- and part-time) and reservists (corps members who volunteer their time for CPT). See here for more information about our programs.
- Colombia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPT Europe Regional Program - Lesvos: email@example.com
- Iraqi Kurdistan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palestine/Israel: email@example.com
CPT prioritizes care and wellbeing in the work that we do. The Care Coordinator operates in a space apart from from, but in dialogue with, the Administrative and Field Teams.
- Psychosocial Care Coordinator: Melissa Berkey-Gerard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Peacemaker Teams is officially endorsed by the following denominations, agencies and groups, which are also represented on the Steering Committee described below.
- Church of the Brethren
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Mennonite Church USA
- Congregation of St. Basil (Basilians)
- German Mennonite Peace Committee (Deutsche Mennonitische Friedenskomitee)
- Presbyterian Peace Fellowship
The Steering Committee functions as board of directors and has general oversight of CPT's programs and operations. It consists of representatives from CPT's officially sponsoring groups and denominations, the Peacemaker Corps, and other ("at-large") supporters who bring a balance of skills and a voice from their communities.
- Chair: Nathan Hosler (Church of the Brethren)
- Vice-Chair: Marie Benner-Rhoades (On Earth Peace)
- Treasurer: Wilson Tan (At-Large Member)
- Interim Secretary: Victoria Bateman (At-Large Member)
- Amy Yoder McGloughlin (Mennonite Church USA)
- James Jakob Fehr (Deutsches Mennonitisches Friedenskommittee / German Mennonite Peace Committee)
- Steve Heinrichs (Mennonite Church Canada)
- Annelies Klinefelter (At-Large Member)
- Marcos Knoblauch (Peacemaker Corps Representative)
- Rafael Lopera (Basilian General Council)
- Michael Himlie (Peacemaker Corps Representative)
- Chrissy Stonebreaker-Martinez (At-Large Member)