for Christian Peacemaker Teams (CPT) Full-Time Co-Director
CPT seeks applications for a co-director to work with Carol Rose, current co-director.
Position begins in July 2011. Job description is flexible depending on
the intersection of applicant’s skills with current co-director. Applications from members of racially
marginalized groups and from outside North America are warmly welcomed. As with all Support Team members,
compensation is a stipend based on need. The initial appointment is for a period of three years.
- spiritual grounding in Christianity;
- strong skills in organizational
processes and administration;
- experience leading or working in an
international organization committed to violence reduction, nonviolent
resistance campaigns and movement building;
- strong English with at least minimal
- background and skill in undoing
- ability to mobilize economic and human
- knowledge of CPT and how the
include the ability to
- articulate and promote the CPT mission and
- make collaborative decisions; to
- listen well;
- be flexible;
- articulate and promote an organizational vision;
- lead in organizational change; and
- network between religious, political,
geographical and social groups.
Persons with the required experience and skills who have not been
members of CPT are welcome to apply. See www.cpt.org <https://www.cpt.org> for background. If chosen as the most promising
applicant, the individual must participate in a CPT delegation and month-long
training and discernment process prior to final appointment.
Contact Susan Mark Landis with expressions of interest and nominations by 1
March 2011. She will respond with
a more complete job description and application materials. SusanML@MennoniteUSA.org
Please share this message widely and pray for God’s work through this